Book Review - Chastely Bitten by Lexi C. Foss




I'm really excited to be able to tell you about this book. I read it earlier in the month and even several weeks later, I'm still thinking about it. It's such a brilliant read. I read it on Kindle Unlimited and automatically started reading book two when I reached the last page... even though it was almost 4 am at the time.

It combines a few of my favourite things. I'm a huge fan of Dystopian books so I was super excited about the idea of a Paranormal Dystopian. It was something I'd never really considered before. What's more though there are sexy arsed vampires and I know you're probably going to say that Vampires are so... last year? I couldn't agree less. Or at least not when it comes to Darius! Man, that Blood sucker is exactly what I want from my PNR Alphas.

I couldn't recommend this book enough to you. If you like PNR; Vampires, Lycan - this book has it. If you like your men hot as sin - you won't be disappointed. If your tastes lean a little towards menage, I even think you might be kept happy. Personally I love RH and Menage Romance and I loved the way this book walked the fine line between giving me a man too possessive to ever share and the hint and occasional almost promise of sharing.

This particular book owl is adding this one to the book nest.

Once upon a time, humankind ruled the world while lycans and vampires lived in secret.
This is no longer that time. 
 

Juliet

It is my duty to obey, to give my body and blood to a vampire master until he no longer has use for me.

There is no escape.
Nowhere to run.
Follow the rules or die.
I don't want to die.

Darius

Twenty-two years of conditioning has crafted the perfect poison--a weapon my enemies won't see coming. I'll break her, train her, and use her to take down everyone who stands in my way.

She's alluring.
She's perfect.
And she's mine.

Welcome to the future where the superior bloodlines make the rules.
Proceed at your own risk.


****

"Darius," I breathed as darkness dimmed the stars. Some part of me knew we were heading down a dangerous path. I struggled to emerge enough to warn him, to beg him...

"D..." My mouth felt dryer than it should. Heavy. I tried to lick my lips but couldn't move my tongue.

Everything felt so much cooler than moments ago.

Numb.
Darius.
Midnight consumed my vision as I blinked into a starless night.

So alone.
I always expected to die...
I never expected to want to live.

Until today.
Until Darius inspired hope.
Another cruel Vampire joke.

I should have known...


Comments